- Open the Tournament that you want to publish
Tournament Director Results Service
- Select the Tournament->Publish results to the
internet menu option
- The system will check to see if the tournament
has already been loaded to the Results Service
- The system will display the 'Publish tournament
to Internet Results Service:
- Details of the tournament being published
will be displayed
- If the tournament already exists on the
Results Service the system will display details
of the existing tournament.
- If the tournament is not on the Results or
it is the same as the one being loaded.
- Select 'Full Results Service' from the drop
- Click on the Load button
- The tournament will now be loaded
- An interenet page will be displayed which loads
the tournament to the Results Service. It will show
the tournament name and the players loaded.
- To view the tournament on the Results Service,
click on the name of the tournament.
- The tournament can be loaded to the results
service as many times as you wish. It will only
appear on the Results Service once.
- If you load a tournament prior to the start of
the tournament you can provide a list of entrants.
- After each round you can publish the results of
the tournament so allowing the results to be
viewable as the touramnet progresses.
- At the end of the tournament you can publish the
results to show the final standings.